For more information:
Name: Lucy Martin
Tel: 07511 493244
Music with mummy | Lucy
Who is Music with Mummy Lightwater, Bagshot and West End Woking?
Hello! My name is Lucy Martin and I run Jolly Babies (0-1 year old), Music with Mummy (1-5 year old) and Music Time (3-5 year old) classes in Lightwater, Bagshot and West End (Woking).
What do I do in my classes?
- I run fun, stimulating and educational music classes for babies and children.
- Classes are half an hour long (40 minutes for Music Time) and focus on different educational themes such as Pets, Family, Weather, Toys, Transport, and Light for example.
- I endeavour to be an important addition to the preschool learning a child is receiving elsewhere as well as educating on a range of musical concepts such as fast/slow, loud/soft and rhythm.
- The songs that we sing are either specially composed for Music with Mummy or are old favourites and nursery rhymes that you would know.
How do I do my classes?
- I only take 10 babies or children in a class – essential for this type of activity.
- This ensures that the classes are personal (I sing to each child by name) and are fun and not over whelming.
- I use a variety of instruments, puppets, parachutes, streamers, toys, balloons and ribbons to really make the classes exciting and enjoyable!
Why do I run my classes in Lightwater, Bagshot and West End?
- I love making music with children!
- I enjoy helping mummies, daddies, grannies and child minders make new friends.
- I believe it is very important to encourage listening skills in children as well as promoting early speech and language development.
- I love seeing the interaction and enhanced bonding between parent and child in these sessions.
- I feel that developing a sense of rhythm and movement is the key for continuing with music through life.
“Begin a child’s journey into the world of music at an early age!”
Come along and try a music session for free!
(Normal cost of classes – only £5 a class. (£6 Music Time). Siblings and twins discounts. Pay as you go option available.)
Where can you find my classes?
St Anne's Church Centre, Bagshot
Music with Mummy class
Lightwater Leisure Centre
Music with Mummy classes
West End Sports Pavilion
Music with Mummy
I also do Jolly Babies and Music with Mummy parties. These involve lots of singing, movement, puppets, bubbles, balloons and much much more birthday fun! All at a very economical price! Contact me for more party details!
It's so much more than a music class. I love the music, singing and dancing but especially the sensory aspects to the class â€“ using bowls and spoons to mix while singing a song about making a cake, having free play to choose various instruments to make sound are just a couple of examples!
Our teacher is fab, welcoming and always delivers. Evan absolutely loves every week and I enjoy my quality time with my little man...even though he has learnt how to poke his tongue out like the song we sang about a cat drinking his milk! Thanks Lucy Martin xxxâ€"